Exterior Pros is a locally owned & operated home improvement company based in Sussex, WI. Serving Southeastern Wisconsin, we strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on building our business primarily through satisfied customer referrals.
As a team member here at Exterior Pros, you can pursue your career as part of a dedicated group of home improvement and customer service professionals.
Learn more about our company and open roles below!
Here are a few reasons to consider building your career at Exterior Pros!
• Five-time, back-to-back-to-back, Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
• A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
• GAF Master Elite Contractor
• VSI Certified Vinyl Siding Installer
• Member of National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
• Member of Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA)
We are seeking call center pros to join our team!
You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients.
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
● Self-motivated, optimistic with a consistently positive attitude
● A great listener with the ability to stay calm under pressure
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
● Punctual and responsive Compensation
● Hourly wage commensurate with experience, plus commission and bonuses
● Flexible work schedule (seven days per week, 8 AM to 9 PM) – both full-time and part-time positions available
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Schedule in-home consultations with qualified target prospects
Handle all inbound inquiries, including calls, email, texts, and chat
Responsible for making outbound calls, lead generation, and appointment setting
Address customer inquiries regarding product availability and scope of work
Coordinate with Sales team to fill open time slots for appointment calendar
Properly enter detailed notes for all calls and appointment activities into CRM
Handle fast-paced calling environment with 200+ calls per day
Capable of conducting inbound /outbound calls with the ability to follow or properly deviate from the script
Able to conduct themselves professionally in a team setting with managerial guidance and/or independently
Instill confidence with prospects through clear, concise, and effective communication
Primary Job Functions
● Respond to a high volume of inbound marketing calls, turning them into qualified leads and booking appointments for our sales team.
● Follow up on marketing campaigns and events by making outbound calls to generate new prospect leads, identifying and qualifying opportunities.
● Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of consultative qualification and adapting the prescribed call script into your own voice.
● Identify and qualify opportunities for cross-selling our home improvement services to current and future customers.
● Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company, its products and services to ensure that a professional and consistent brand image is provided at all times to customers.
● Enter data accurately into our Customer Management System to ensure a smooth hand-off to the in-home sales team.
One of the most highly respected home improvement companies in Wisconsin is currently looking to add 2 quality Sales Management Trainees to our team.
We are looking for the following:
– Self motivated and goal oriented
– Great communication skills
– Positive mental attitude
Why Exterior Pros:
– Highest paid commission and bonus structure in the industry
– Great work life balance
– Full benefit package with 401k match
– 2-3 prequalified leads per day
– Paid training
– Weekly salary
Here at Exterior Pros, we understand that the grind of a Home Improvement Rep can wear you down. We take a different approach and believe in quality over quantity.
Top reps earn between $90-200k per year, and still have a great work-life balance.
You will be provided with the best training and a positive and supportive management team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year