Durable Metal Roofing Solutions by Exterior Pros
Waukesha County’s Locally-Owned & -Operated Roofer
If you own a home or business in Southeastern Wisconsin and you’re contemplating investing in a new roof, let Exterior Pros suggest the installation of metal roofing. While there are many roofing materials to choose from on the market, a metal roof can be a great option for a residence or business. Metal is long-lasting, requires minimal maintenance and offers improved energy efficiency which will help lower your utility bills year-round.
Advantages of a Metal Roof for Your Home or Business
- Metal roofs can last for 40-70 years, depending on the material.
- Many metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour.
- Modern metal roofs are impact-resistant and won’t corrode or crack.
- Metal is low-maintenance, so you’ll save on the cost of repairs over its lifespan.
- Metal is fire-resistant so you won’t need to be concerned about wildfires or lightning.
- Say goodbye to those high utility bills thanks to metal’s ability to provide excellent insulation in winter and reflect solar radiation in summer.
- Metal is extremely environmentally-friendly because it is 100% recyclable.
- Metal is initially more expensive than other roofing materials.
- A metal roof may not give you the aesthetic that you want for your home or business.
Get a Free Estimate on a Metal Roof
At Exterior Pros, our goal is to provide every customer with the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on building our business primarily through satisfied customer referrals! Our knowledgeable specialists are happy to offer you a free, no-obligation estimate on your next roofing project. Contact us at (262) 456-3530 or fill out our online contact request form today.