Sick of painting year in and year out? Want to give your home a face lift? Want to help make your home more energy efficent? Exterior Pros can solve all these issues for you with new siding. When we step foot on your property we bring years of experience and superior products. Theres an art to making homes both beautiful and energy-efficient, and with our expert consultants and crews we deliver every time. When looking at insulated vinyl siding, not all products are the same, not even close. Featuring a luxurios, heavy-duty vinyl panel fortified with EPS (expaned polystyrene) rigid foam insulation, this innovative siding system is the pinnacle of modern practicality.
Trilogy Insulated Vinyl Siding
Finish Your Job With Soffit & Facia
The most overlooked part of every job is the soffit and facia. A sloppy soffit and facia job can ruin a great siding job. Thats why at Exterior Pros the devil is in the details. We custom bend all metal work on every job. This is done by hand to make sure your house looks beautiful. We don’t stop there though, we also get away from the standard soffit panel and install TruVent, Hidden Vent Soffit.
- Energy-Saving Technology– Fully integrated, custom-contoured 1-1/4″ insulation creates a blanket of thermal protection to shield your home from inclement weather and energy loss.
- Greater Impact Resistance– Up to 400$ more impact resistance than conventional “hollow back” siding for superior strength and a beautifully uniform finish.
- Exclusive Advantage Lock System– Interlocking design secures panels in place, greatly enhancing rigidity and stability.
- Full-Roll Nail Hem– Heavy-duty, double-strength wall attachment increases strength and structural integrity to help bridge uneven wall surfaces.
- Super 3/4″ Lap Height– Rigid panel projection creates a deeper dimensional look with enhanced shadow lines and a handcrafted appearance.
- Built Hurricane-Tough!– Laboratory tested to withstand winds up to Category 5 Hurricane rating.
- Quiet Comfort– High-density insulation and integrated panel design soften outside noise.
- Naturally Pest-Resistant– Treated with a nontoxic mineral additive that discourages pests from nesting behind the siding.
- Beautiful Wood-Like Appearance– Natural cedargrain texture and subtle detail create a true-wood look.
- Authentic Profile Designs– The straight, flat face of the Double 6″ Clapboard captures the distinctive appeal of handcrafted wood siding, while the elegant cove of the Double 5″ Dutch Lap imparts traditional character and charm.
- Longer Length, Smoother Finish– The extra-long 16’8″ and 16’4″ panels create up to 39% fewer seams compared to standard 12′ siding for a exceptional finish.
- Excellent Energy Savings– Thick insulation reduces energy consumption for heating and cooling.
- Cozy Comfort– Provides more consisten in-home temperatures for enjoyable comfort year-round.
- Never Needs to be Painted– Featuring solid color through and through, it won’t chip, flake or peel.
- Easy to Maintain– An occasional rinse with your garden hose will restore the siding’s like-new beauty.
- Durable and Dent-Resistant– Fused with high-density insulation for outstanding impact resistance to outside elements, including pounding hail and wind-blown objects.
- Value Rich– Eye-catching curb apeal, outstanding energy savings and easy upkeep- three imposrtant amenities that can increase the resale value of your home.
Your home deserves the best! If you are re-siding your home or building a new one, the quality of the installation should be as good as the vinyl siding you choose. Make sure it’s done by a VSI Certified Installer like Exterior Pros LLC. The VSI Certified Installer Program is coordinated by a third-party administrator, Architectural Testing, Inc., which registers participants, reviews tests, trains trainers, and verifies company quality control programs.