Careers At Exterior Pros
Learn About Our Company
Exterior Pros is a locally owned & operated home improvement company based in Sussex, WI. Serving Southeastern Wisconsin, we strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on building our business primarily through satisfied customer referrals.
As a team member here at Exterior Pros, you can pursue your career as part of a dedicated group of home improvement and customer service professionals.
Learn more about our company and open roles below!
Why Work with Exterior Pros
Here are a few reasons to consider building your career at Exterior Pros!
- Five-time, back-to-back-to-back, Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- GAF Master Elite Contractor
- VSI Certified Vinyl Siding Installer
- Member of National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Member of Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA)
Signing Bonuses for Qualified Candidates!
We are looking to add a few more installers to our team. If you have an eye for detail, love working with your hands, and are construction minded, give us a call!!! All experience levels welcome.
We Are Looking for Installation Associates for:
- Replacement Windows
- Bathroom Remodeling & Acrylic Wall Systems
Paid training available. Pay is based on experience and raises are abundant and based on how fast you learn. Plenty of room for growth. Call 262-456-3530 and ask for Pete.
Exterior Pros is searching for new Call Center Associates to help homeowners create the home of their dreams. You will lead callers through a detailed script, assessing their interest and getting them excited for their new bathroom remodel, window, door, or roofing replacement project. By the time you get off the phone, you’ll have made a new friend and left the customer eager to get started on making the home of their dreams.
You should be comfortable on the phone and have some telemarketing experience, but don’t worry if you’ve never been in the home improvement industry. Our training program will teach you all you need to know, and our telemarketing software is so easy to use that almost anyone can do it!
If you’ve got a winning personality, love to talk to new people, and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, this is the job for you! The better you are, the more you’ll earn – and the more homeowners you’ll be able to help make the home of their dreams a reality.
Exterior Pros is a local, independently owned and operated, home improvement company serving Southeastern Wisconsin. Our track-record speaks for itself, as we’ve helped thousands of homeowners over a decade in business.
Primary Job Functions:
- Respond to a high volume of inbound marketing calls, turning them into qualified leads and booking appointments for our sales team.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns and events by making outbound calls to generate new prospect leads, identifying and qualifying opportunities.
- Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers by use of consultative qualification and adapting the prescribed call script into your own voice.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for cross-selling our home improvement services to current and future customers.
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company, its products and services to ensure that a professional and consistent brand image is provided at all times to customers.
- Enter data accurately into our Customer Management System to ensure a smooth hand-off to the in-home sales team.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of telemarketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, optimistic with a consistently positive attitude
- A great listener with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
- Punctual and responsive
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience, plus commission and bonuses
- Full-time day and evening positions available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This is a Full-Time Job. We are looking for Motivated, Self-Determined, and Hard-Working Sales Professionals with a Burning Desire for Unlimited Income and Success!
Benefits of the position:
- This is a base + uncapped commission + bonus position
- All leads are provided to you, no cold calling or door knocking!
- 2 – 3 pre-set, pre-qualified appointments a day!
- Industry leading virtual training program
- Company sponsored vacations, sales recognition, and awards
- Paid vacation and holidays incentive trips
- Driver’s license (required)
- Reliable Vehicle (required)
- In home sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Business to consumer sales: 1 year (preferred)
- iPad or laptop
- Ability to work evening and Saturday appointments.
- In-home sales or business to consumer sales experience is preferred
- Must be self-motivated, coachable and results oriented.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Ability to meet and exceed company sales goals.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
Think you have what it takes? Apply Today! Call 262-706-5403 or apply online
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year· Compensation $100k+ per year starting. Top Performers make over $200k!
We are seeking call center pros to join our team!
You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be comfortable on the phone and have some telemarketing experience
- have a winning personality and love to talk to new people
- not be afraid to pick up the phone
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
● Self-motivated, optimistic with a consistently positive attitude
● A great listener with the ability to stay calm under pressure
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
● Punctual and responsive Compensation
● Hourly wage commensurate with experience, plus commission and bonuses
● Flexible work schedule (seven days per week, 8 AM to 9 PM) – both full-time and part-time positions available
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule in-home consultations with qualified target prospects
- Handle all inbound inquiries, including calls, email, texts, and chat
- Responsible for making outbound calls, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Address customer inquiries regarding product availability and scope of work
- Coordinate with Sales team to fill open time slots for appointment calendar
- Properly enter detailed notes for all calls and appointment activities into CRM
- Handle fast-paced calling environment with 200+ calls per day
- Capable of conducting inbound /outbound calls with the ability to follow or properly deviate from the script
- Able to conduct themselves professionally in a team setting with managerial guidance and/or independently
- Instill confidence with prospects through clear, concise, and effective communication
Primary Job Functions
● Respond to a high volume of inbound marketing calls, turning them into qualified leads and booking appointments for our sales team.
● Follow up on marketing campaigns and events by making outbound calls to generate new prospect leads, identifying and qualifying opportunities.
● Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of consultative qualification and adapting the prescribed call script into your own voice.
● Identify and qualify opportunities for cross-selling our home improvement services to current and future customers.
● Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company, its products and services to ensure that a professional and consistent brand image is provided at all times to customers.
● Enter data accurately into our Customer Management System to ensure a smooth hand-off to the in-home sales team.
One of the most highly respected home improvement companies in Wisconsin is currently looking to add 2 quality Sales Management Trainees to our team.
We are looking for the following:
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Great communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
Why Exterior Pros:
- Highest paid commission and bonus structure in the industry
- Great work life balance
- Full benefit package with 401k match
- 2-3 prequalified leads per day
- Paid training
- Weekly salary
Here at Exterior Pros, we understand that the grind of a Home Improvement Rep can wear you down. We take a different approach and believe in quality over quantity.
Top reps earn between $90-200k per year, and still have a great work-life balance.
You will be provided with the best training and a positive and supportive management team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year